Thursday, March 11, 2010

Helping Others Is the Source of Happiness


If someone asks me, "What is happiness?"Ralph lauren polo is your love. I will answer, "Helping others is the source of happiness." Here is the best northface outlet!Man can not live alone, so we should try our best to help others as much as possible. I always believe that spiritual happiness is more important than material happiness. Spiritual happiness is a feeling that everyone can get if he is willing to devote himself to doing something meaningful all his life.This is your favorit chi hair straightener! In my opinion, happiness is that making people around me have a nice smile on their faces all the time. One day, on my way home, I saw a badly injured dog lying on the street. I rushed to it and took it to a veterinary nearby. To my relief, it recovered after several days. And now we've become good friends.

you are the only one who feels betrayed
the first time in my life
a plan to make all of this right
it's your turn
Who are you?